Healthcare stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (VRX): VRX stock is up 2.5% today.
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Steris Corp (STE): STE stock is up 1.6% today.
- The Medicines Company (MDCO): MDCO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Actavis Inc (ACT): ACT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nxstage Medical (NXTM): NXTM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX): PCRX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Cooper Companies (COO): COO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Pdl Biopharma (PDLI): PDLI stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is down 2.8% today.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT): SRPT stock is down 2.3% today.
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (MNTA): MNTA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Newlink Genetics Corp (NLNK): NLNK stock is down 2.0% today.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc (MACK): MACK stock is down 1.9% today.
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals Inc (LGND): LGND stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ptc Therapeutics Inc (PTCT): PTCT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Amag Pharmaceuticals (AMAG): AMAG stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.