Healthcare stocks finished flat on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Wright Medical Group (WMGI): WMGI stock is up 2.7% today.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN): ALXN stock is up 2.5% today.
- Tornier N.V. (TRNX): TRNX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): SGEN stock is up 1.8% today and up 24.8% in the last month.
- Cempra Inc (CEMP): CEMP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Examworks Group (EXAM): EXAM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Actavis Inc (ACT): ACT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Eli Lilly and Company (LLY): LLY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Sirona Dental Systems (SIRO): SIRO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): ARIA stock is down 2.3% today.
- Natus Medical Inc (BABY): BABY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD): IRWD stock is down 1.8% today.
- Healthsouth Corp (HLS): HLS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Community Health Systems (CYH): CYH stock is down 1.6% today.
- Hms Holdings Corp (HMSY): HMSY stock is down 1.4% today.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc (VRTX): VRTX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Zeltiq Aesthetics Inc (ZLTQ): ZLTQ stock is down 1.3% today.
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.