Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 5.1% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 2.0% today.
- CVS Corp (CVS): CVS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is up 1.8% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Host Marriott Financial Trust (HST): HST stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO): MNRO stock is down 10.0% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 8.2% today.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is down 5.8% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 3.0% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is down 2.8% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 2.5% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 2.5% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is down 2.5% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.