Services stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 1.9% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 1.3% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW): OWW stock is up 0.4% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is up 0.9% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 6.0% today.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is down 5.6% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 4.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 4.8% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 2.5% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 2.8% today.
- Rentrak Corp (RENT): RENT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 2.3% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 2.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.