Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.7%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.9% and the S&P 500 rose 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Brink’s Company (BCO): BCO stock is up 9.8% today.
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV): LYV stock is up 7.9% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is up 6.7% today.
- Insperity Inc (NSP): NSP stock is up 6.9% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is up 4.6% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is up 4.8% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 4.4% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 3.0% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 3.9% today.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 6.7% today.
- Tal International Group (TAL): TAL stock is down 5.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP): CHSP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Government Properties Income Trust (GOV): GOV stock is down 1.4% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is down 1.1% today.
- Redwood Trust (RWT): RWT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Shaw Communications Inc (SJR): SJR stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.