Services stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 2.1% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is up 1.9% today.
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is up 1.9% today.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Retail Properties of America (RPAI): RPAI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 1.8% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Rovi Corp (ROVI): ROVI stock is up 1.7% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is up 1.5% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is down 2.6% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is down 2.4% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Exlservice Holdings (EXLS): EXLS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA): ASNA stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ryder System (R): R stock is down 2.1% today.
- CBRE Group Inc (CBG): CBG stock is down 2.0% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is down 1.9% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 1.9% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.