Services stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 11.4% today and up 25.3% in the last month.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 5.0% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 3.0% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 2.9% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC): TWC stock is up 2.9% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYK): LBTYK stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 2.0% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 1.7% today and up 23.2% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 2.4% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCB): DISCB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Telefonica Sa (TEF): TEF stock is down 1.8% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 1.7% today.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.