Services stocks finished down 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 3.3% today.
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD): MCD stock is up 2.7% today.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is up 2.3% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is up 2.3% today.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 2.2% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Liberty Global (LBTYK): LBTYK stock is up 2.0% today.
- Western Union Company (WU): WU stock is up 2.0% today.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is up 1.8% today.
- National Cinemedia (NCMI): NCMI stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 2.5% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 2.4% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 2.2% today.
- Brink’s Company (BCO): BCO stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.