Services stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 18.2% today.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is up 9.6% today.
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is up 6.7% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 5.6% today.
- Rentrak Corp (RENT): RENT stock is up 4.7% today and up 32.1% in the last month.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 4.2% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 3.8% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is up 4.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 3.4% today.
- Homeinns Hotel Group (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is down 7.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is down 2.1% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.