Services stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 3.5% today.
- Taubman Centers (TCO): TCO stock is up 2.5% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV): LYV stock is up 2.5% today.
- Scripps Networks Interactive Inc (SNI): SNI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is up 2.4% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 2.3% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT): LVLT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is down 2.2% today.
- Consolidated Communications Holdings (CNSL): CNSL stock is down 2.0% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 1.9% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Geo Group Inc (GEO): GEO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 1.8% today.
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD): MCD stock is down 1.7% today.
- General Growth Properties (GGP): GGP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN): INN stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.