Services stocks finished down 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 4.5% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 2.5% today.
- Omnicare (OCR): OCR stock is up 2.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 2.0% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 1.9% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 1.7% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Colony Financial Inc (CLNY): CLNY stock is up 1.7% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 1.7% today on 4 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is down 2.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc (BBBY): BBBY stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ross Stores (ROST): ROST stock is down 2.0% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is down 2.0% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is down 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Ryder System (R): R stock is down 1.8% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.