Services stocks finished down 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 4.5% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 2.5% today.
- Omnicare (OCR): OCR stock is up 2.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 2.0% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 1.9% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 1.7% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Colony Financial Inc (CLNY): CLNY stock is up 1.7% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 1.7% today on 4 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is down 2.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc (BBBY): BBBY stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ross Stores (ROST): ROST stock is down 2.0% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is down 2.0% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is down 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Ryder System (R): R stock is down 1.8% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is down 1.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.