Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.7% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is up 3.1% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is up 2.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Brink’s Company (BCO): BCO stock is up 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is up 2.4% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Post Properties (PPS): PPS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is up 2.0% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Cousins Properties Inc (CUZ): CUZ stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCB): DISCB stock is down 2.9% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 2.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is down 2.4% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 2.4% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 2.3% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.