Services stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.3%, the Nasdaq rose 1.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 3.4% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is up 3.2% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 3.0% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is up 3.0% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.9% today.
- Cbl & Associates Properties (CBL): CBL stock is up 2.9% today.
- Sun Communities (SUI): SUI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Host Marriott Financial Trust (HST): HST stock is up 2.6% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is up 2.6% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 1.9% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 1.6% today.
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI): ATNI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 1.3% today.
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 1.2% today.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is down 1.1% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 1.1% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is down 1.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.