Services stocks finished up 0.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.4% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 23.0% today on 10 times normal volume.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 3.4% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 3.2% today.
- Genpact Limited (G): G stock is up 2.9% today.
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB): PEB stock is up 2.9% today.
- Rlj Lodging Trust (RLJ): RLJ stock is up 2.8% today.
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP): CHSP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 2.7% today.
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): BDN stock is up 2.6% today.
- Education Realty Trust Inc (EDR): EDR stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 3.3% today.
- Scripps Networks Interactive Inc (SNI): SNI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is down 2.5% today.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is down 1.8% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is down 1.6% today.
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW): OWW stock is down 1.5% today.
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI): ATNI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCB): DISCB stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.