Technology stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS): AEIS stock is up 4.3% today.
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is up 4.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 3.1% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is up 2.7% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.7% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 2.6% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is up 2.5%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 2.4% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 5.0% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 1.7% today and down 23.4% in the last month.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 1.4% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 1.1% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 1.0% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 0.8% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.