Technology stocks fell 1.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.8%, the Nasdaq was down 1.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is up 17.7% today and up 25.4% in the last month.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 4.4% today.
- Virtusa Corp (VRTU): VRTU stock is up 3.4% today.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Nice-Systems Limited (NICE): NICE stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cae Inc (CAE): CAE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 0.3% today.
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR): EMR stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 16.2% today.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is down 6.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 4.9% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.5% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.9% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 3.1% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 3.1% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 2.7% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.