Technology stocks rose 1.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.1%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.3% higher and the S&P 500 increased 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Avnet Inc (AVT): AVT stock is up 3.3% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 3.1% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is up 2.6% today.
- Corning Inc (GLW): GLW stock is up 2.4% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is up 2.4% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is up 2.3% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is up 2.3% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Te Connectivity Ltd (TEL): TEL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 2.1% today.
- Acuity Brands Inc (AYI): AYI stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 1.6% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 0.7% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 0.7% today and down 20.0% in the last month.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 0.3% today.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is down 0.2% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is down 0.2% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.