Technology stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 5.9% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 4.1% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 4.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 4.3% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 4.3% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is up 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 4.0% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 3.4% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 2.7% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is down 2.0% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp (CY): CY stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.