Technology stocks advanced 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.6%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.7% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH): CTSH stock is up 9.6% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ON): ON stock is up 6.9% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 3.7% today.
- Fluidigm Corp (FLDM): FLDM stock is up 4.2% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 3.4% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is up 3.3% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 2.8% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 2.4% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 3.1% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc (TYPE): TYPE stock is down 3.4% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is down 2.6% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 2.5% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 1.5% today and down 21.3% in the last month.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Radware Ltd (RDWR): RDWR stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.