Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is up 3.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 3.2% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is up 2.7% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is up 2.5% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is up 5.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Jds Uniphase Corp (JDSU): JDSU stock is up 2.1% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is up 2.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS): AEIS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 1.1% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.