Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is up 3.5% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 3.2% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is up 2.7% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is up 2.5% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is up 5.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Jds Uniphase Corp (JDSU): JDSU stock is up 2.1% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is up 2.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Nuance Communications (NUAN): NUAN stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Advanced Energy Industries (AEIS): AEIS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 1.1% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.