Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is up 3.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 2.9% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is up 2.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is up 2.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Analog Devices (ADI): ADI stock is up 2.5% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 2.0% today.
- Vasco Data Security International (VDSI): VDSI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ii-Vi Inc (IIVI): IIVI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Corning Inc (GLW): GLW stock is down 1.5% today.
- SAP Ag (SAP): SAP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Costar Group (CSGP): CSGP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.