Technology stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is up 2.9% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 1.8% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 1.2% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 1.1% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Smith [A.O.] Corp (AOS): AOS stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 5.1% today.
- AOL Inc (AOL): AOL stock is down 3.7% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 3.5% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 3.2% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 2.7% today and down 21.7% in the last month.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is down 2.6% today.
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR): EMR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 2.1% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is down 2.1% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.