Technology stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is up 10.9% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 8.1% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 8.4% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is up 7.6% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 7.4% today.
- Babcock & Wilcox Company (BWC): BWC stock is up 6.2% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 5.3% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 4.7% today.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 5.6% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 3.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 8.3% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is down 8.4% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is down 5.7% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 5.8% today.
- Jack Henry & Associates (JKHY): JKHY stock is down 5.2% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is down 5.0% today.
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is down 4.3% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 3.2% today.
- Echostar Corp (SATS): SATS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is down 2.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.