Transportation stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 2.9% today.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 1.6% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is up 1.5% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 1.0% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 0.6% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 0.3% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.