Transportation stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is up 4.6% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 1.8% today and up 32.4% in the last month.
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is up 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is up 0.8% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is up 0.9% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 5.2% today and down 24.4% in the last month.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 4.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is down 3.1% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 2.9% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 2.4% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.