Transportation stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 7.4% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 2.8% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 2.4% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 2.1% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 1.2% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 1.6% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is up 1.2% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 0.7% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 0.5% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.