Transportation stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.7% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is up 0.7% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 1.8% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 0.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 0.2% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is down 0.1% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.