Transportation stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 0.4% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 1.4% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 1.3% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 1.2% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Capital Product Partners L.P. (CPLP): CPLP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is down 0.9% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.