Transportation stocks advanced 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 3.6% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 1.0% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 0.9% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 0.7% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 5.3% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 1.6% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 1.2% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 0.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is down 0.6% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.