Transportation stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 4.9% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 3.0% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 2.3% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is up 3.3% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 0.2% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 4.7% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 7.2% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 2.6% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 2.1% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 2.4% today.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT): JBHT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 2.4% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 0.3% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.