Utilities stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Terraform Power Inc. (TERP): TERP stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- NiSource Inc (NI): NI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 5.5% today and down 26.6% in the last month.
- Cpfl Energia S.A. (CPL): CPL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Cheniere Energy (LNG): LNG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Pacific Gas & Electric Co. (PCG): PCG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.