Capital goods stocks finished up 0.1% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is up 2.4% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 2.1% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 1.3% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is down 1.3% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 1.0% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 0.5% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is down 0.4% today.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is down 0.3% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is down 0.3% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 0.2% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.