Capital goods stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.1% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 0.8% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 0.6% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 0.7% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is up 0.7% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 0.2% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 5.3% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.4% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 1.1% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 0.8% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.