Capital goods stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is up 0.6% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 0.4% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 0.1% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is down 11.6% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is down 4.7% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 1.8% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 1.6% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 1.4% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 1.2% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.