Capital goods stocks finished up 1.0% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.0%, the Nasdaq rose 1.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.0% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is up 1.9% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 1.6% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is up 1.3% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 1.3% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 0.4% today.
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is down 0.3% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 0.2% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.