Capital goods stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.4%, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 5.6% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is up 4.9% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 3.6% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is up 3.1% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 2.5% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Lindsay Corp (LNN): LNN stock is up 1.7% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 1.6% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is down 0.4% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 0.1% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is down 0.1% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 0.4% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 0.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.