Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 2.0% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 1.9% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.5% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 1.0% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 0.4% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 0.3% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.5% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 0.3% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.