Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 0.6% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.4% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 0.3% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 1.3% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 1.0% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 0.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.