Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 0.6% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.4% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 0.3% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 1.3% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is down 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 1.0% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.