Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 1.3% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 1.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 1.3% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 1.1% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 1.1% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 1.0% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 0.3% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 0.3% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.