consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1906032593157234444891656721665640361607074737548828125, the Nasdaq was down 0.35454545454545505211996214711689390242099761962890625 and the S&P 500 pushed 0.1906032593157234444891656721665640361607074737548828125 higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 3.9% today.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 1.7% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 1.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 1.2% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.1% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 6.4% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 0.4% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 0.4% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 0.7% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.3% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.