Consumer cyclical stocks finished up 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 2.0% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 1.3% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 0.8% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 0.7% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 0.2% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 0.2% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 0.2% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.