Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.1% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 0.1% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 0.1% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 6.9% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 1.9% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 1.6% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.3% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is down 1.4% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.