Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.8%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 2.0% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 0.3% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 0.3% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 0.8% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 0.6% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.