Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.6%, the Nasdaq increased 0.8% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.6% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 2.3% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 2.2% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 0.6% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 0.3% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 0.2% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.