Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 0.1% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 0.3% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 2.2% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 1.0% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.