Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq increased 0.7% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 3.2% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 1.0% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.9% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.8% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 0.3% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 0.2% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.