Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down 0.4% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.8%, the Nasdaq was down 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 3.3% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.5% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 0.2% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.8% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 0.7% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is down 0.7% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 0.7% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.6% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.6% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.