Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.4% and the S&P 500 was up 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 1.9% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 1.6% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 1.3% today.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.2% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Cott Corp (COT): COT stock is up 1.0% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 1.1% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.7% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 0.6% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.4% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.