Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 3.2% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 0.7% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.7% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 0.5% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 0.4% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 1.6% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.