Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 2.5% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 1.2% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.4% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.7% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 1.2% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 0.7% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.5% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.