Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is up 2.5% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 1.2% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.4% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.7% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.6% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 1.2% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 0.7% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is down 0.5% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.